The ATMA Celebrates 41 Years in 2013!
The Arizona Chapter of the National Tooling & Machining Association (NTMA), is a trade association comprised of member companies located throughout the State of Arizona. Our chapter was formed in 1972 and is one of 49 state chapters.
Our industry supplies the necessary precision tooling and machining for such vital industries as defense, automotive, aerospace, appliance, business machines, electronics, agricultural implements, ordnance, transportation, environmental, construction equipment, nuclear, and many more. In point of fact, nearly every manufacturer does business at one time or another with the contract tooling and machining industry.
Reasons to Join:
- ATMA in conjunction with the NTMA are the Tooling & Machining Industry Leaders focused on protecting the future of manufacturing in America.
- ATMA provides extensive networking opportunities through monthly meetings, mixers and special events.
- ATMA offers its members special programs and discounts both nationally and locally.
- ATMA PRECISION NEWS PUBLICATION has a distribution to over 3500 AZ business relating to manufacturing.
- ATMA has legislative representation both nationally and statewide.
COLLABORATE & CONNECT WITH NEW PARTNERS
at the Arizona Tech Council Aerospace & Defense Conference
In partnership with:
ACA, Arizona Commerce Authority
ACESA, Arizona Council of Engineering & Scientific Association
SME, Society of Manufacturing Engineers
Thursday, March 6th 12:30-6:30
$40 for ATMA Members
Click this link for details
23rd Annual SME Charity Golf Tournament